Birmingham Hospitals' Snowdon Challenge - Saturday 9th September
The Birmingham Hospitals’ Snowdon Challenge will see participants supporting Birmingham hospitals come together to take on the largest mountain in England and Wales: Mount Snowdon.
- Scale the heights of this 3,560 ft mountain
- Professional tour guides for the whole day
- Tick it off your “bucket list”!
- Conquer Snowdon as a family, climb with friends, or on your own (with masses of people taking part you will be in good company)
- At the same time raising valuable funds with the hospital charity for the ward or area of your choice.
- Registration costs £45 and includes your travel from Birmingham, return journey and lunch! We ask each participant to raise a minimum of £100
By clicking 'buy' you will be purchasing your place on the event. You can then choose to raise funds for your chosen charity via Just Giving or offline fundraising.